Suprotect Teak Composite Decking Boards, the most advanced composite decking available in Ireland.
The Suprotect range from LEECO is beautiful designed, low maintenance and built with the latest technology that beautifully mimics natural timber
Our Suprotect range is available in FREE sample pack, so why not order yours today
Suprotect decking is the latest WPC decking produced by modern co-extrusion technology.
Features of suprotect
Wood fiber and poly materials are selected to make of the inner layer.
The inner layer is crucial to the mechanical properties and duration.
1.Natural appearance: realistic wood grain pattern and rich colors.
2.Oil resistance: normal soap and water washing or a pressure washer is OK for the cleaning.
3.Mildew resistance: outer layer has a compact structure to prevent mildew .
4.Free maintenance: no painting or oiling required. More happy hours at weekends.
5.Long-termed duration: will not rot or splinter. Moreover, 2000 hours UV test would be not a problem for this new material.
6.Totally green to life: no heavy metal elements or harmful substance contained.
Board Size - 2200x138x23mm
Boards per M2 = 3 no.
1) 100% recyclable, eco-friendly, saving forest resources 6) Weather resistant, suitable from minus 40° C to 60° C
2) With the look of the natural wood but no timber problems 7) Insect and mould resistant
3) Water resistant, no rotting,proven under saltwater condition 8) Available in different colors
4) Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking, no warping 9) Easy to install and clean
5) No painting, no glue, low maintenance
|The differences between WPC and Wood:|
|Using property||Humid stability||More stable||Will expand after water absorption|
|Acid and alkali resistance||High||Low|
|Maintenance cost||No maintenance, low cost||High cost|